Volka is a formidable fighter character in Watcher of Realms. She has a range of powerful skills that make her an essential member of any team, including AoE attacks and lifesteal. Her unique skill Blood Source marks the highest HP enemy and deals increased damage to them when they are defeated, while also restoring some of Volka’s HP.
She also has Midnight Requiem, which consumes her Scarlet Ferment stacks to deal massive AoE damage to up to 10 enemies. Both of these skills are powerful crowd control abilities that can help your team quickly take out the enemy.
Her passive skill is also crucial in tough PvP battles or Campaign stages as it helps Volka and her allies resist longer to high damage attacks by regenerating their HP at higher rates.
This is a major benefit, especially if you do not have a healer in your team. All in all, Volka is an excellent fighter character who can easily deal massive multi-target damage while also providing support for teammates. She’s definitely worth the investment!
Watcher of Realms Volka Profile
- Title: The Blood Mother
- Faction: The Nightmare Council
- Rarity: Legendary
- Class: Fighter
- Attack Type: Normal (Melee)
- Abilities: AoE ATK, Lifesteal
How to get Volka in Watcher of Realms?
You can get Volka in Watcher of Realms by completing the final chapter (18) of the Storyline. However, this requires excessive grind and time as each chapter has several tasks that range from clearing various dungeons to summoning heroes for certain times, and so on.
But if you are willing to put in the effort, then you will be rewarded with one of the best fighters as ranked in our tier list Watcher of Realms.
Base Stats at Level 60 (Max. Level)
Recommended Hero Pairing for Volka (Mixed)
1. AoE P. ATK (Basic ATK)
Volka attacks up to 3 enemies within range, dealing 100% DMG to each of them. Her dealt DMG increases by 5% with each additional skill level.
2. Blood Source (Manual, Ultimate)
With this skill, Volka marks one enemy target with the highest Max HP in range, which inflicts Vulnerability (P. DMG and M. DMG), an effect that lasts 10 seconds. If any marked enemy is defeated in battle, Volka immediately restores 30% HP and 2 stacks of Scarlet Ferment. Here are the bonuses for each additional skill level:
- Level 2: Extra DMG dealt to Marked Targets is increased by 10%
- Level 3: Mark Duration is boosted by 10%
- Level 4: HP Regen is increased by 20%
- Level 5: Skill Cost is decreased by 100
3. Midnight Requiem (Auto)
When Volka has 7 stacks of Scarlet Ferment (an effect that increases ATK and DEF by 3%, stacking up to 5 times), her attacks consume 2 stacks, dealing 260% AoE DMG to up to 10 adjacent enemies and inflicting DMG reduction on them for 3 seconds. Increasing the level of this skill, you get the following bonuses:
- Level 2: The DMG reduction effect’s duration is increased by 1 sec.
- Level 3: Offers a 20% DMG Multiplier increase
- Level 4: The DMG reduction effect’s duration is increased by an additional 1 sec.
- Level 5: DMG Multiplier is increased by an extra 20%
4. Scarlet Feast (Passive)
Each basic attack of Volka restores her HP. Similarly, each attack of any ally restores 1% HP. Upgrading this skill offers the following bonuses:
- Level 2: Self HP recovery is increased by 1%
- Level 3: Self HP recovery is increased by an extra 1%
- Level 4: Self-heal is increased by 1%
- Level 5: Allies’ HP regen is boosted by 1%
Volka Awakening Benefits
- Awakened I: Allies’ revival time is decreased by 25%
- Awakened II: Volka gains an extra 300 ATK.
- Awakened III: During the Blood Source skill’s effect, the healing effects of Scarlet Feast are doubled.
- Awakened IV: All DMG reductions are increased by 8%
- Awakened V: Volka deals 30% extra DMG to enemies inflicted with debuffs
Volka’s Story – Destiny in Flight
The empress of the vampires, noble, proud, and taking pleasure in toying with people. Vampires gain longevity and youth by sucking blood. Considering themselves the noblest race in the world, they despise orcs and dwarves, and especially enjoy torturing humans and elves.
She once captured an elven prince and turned him into a vampire. By using the magic she learned from Lorelei, she made the prince forget his fiancée, fall madly in love with her, and totally give himself in.Volka’s bio via Watcher of Realms.