Themis is a great hero for any beginner Omniheroes team. Her Ultimate skill can do massive damage to a single target, while her other skills will weaken enemies’ defense greatly. She can help you win most battles easily in the early stages of the game, provided you make good use of her skills and pair her with a team of heroes with high ATK power. However, as you progress further in the game, you may consider replacing her with better heroes or adding more powerful and supportive heroes to your team.
Omniheroes Themis Profile
- Title: Justice Warrior
- Faction: Empire
- Class: Mage
- Rarity: Legendary
How to get Themis in Omniheroes?
You can get Themis either on the 7th login day from the Selectable Hero Chest, or by spending Summon Tickets II or Diamonds in the Hall of Heroes building, the Advanced tab. Themis is also offered as a bonus reward for the First Recharge premium pack, discounted at 99%.
Themis Base Stats at Level 100 (Max. Level)
Recommended Hero Pairing for Themis
Omniheroes Themis Skills
1. Final Slash (Ultimate, Active Skill)
Themis unleashes a sword wave from her charged blade at her target, dealing up to 150% PDMG. If the target is defeated, the skill will be cast again, dealing 375% PDMG to all enemies. This skill casts in round 2 and has a 3-round cooldown.
2. Phantom Blade Flurry (Active Skill)
Themis turns into a blur of slashes and attacks a single enemy, dealing 100% PDMG, and applies 1 stack of DEF RED. It casts in the third round and has a 3-round cooldown.
3. Sunder (Passive Skill)
Themis applies 1 stack of DEF RED on all enemies after defeating her target. Every 1 % increase in her CRIT RES Rate, also increases her ATK by 1.
4. Rentless Pursuit (Passive Skill)
Each 1% increase in Themis’ CRIT RES Rate also boosts her ATK by 1%.
5. Awakening Skill 2
Once awakened, this skill increases Themis’ ATK, HP, and DEF by 10%.
Omniheroes Themis Synergies
1. Valiantors (Valkyrie Synergy)
- 2 Heroes: At the start of the battle, applies Assail on synergymates, increasing the PDMG dealt by 50% for 4 rounds.
- 3 Heroes: At the start of the battle, applies Assail on the ally team, increasing the PDMG dealt by 50% for 4 rounds.
- 4 Heroes: The PDMG dealt is increased to 100% and applies a 15% DMG Immunity Boost on all allies for 4 rounds.
- 5 Heroes: The DMG Immunity Boost on all allies is increased to 25% and the PDMG dealt to 150%.
2. Dawnbringers (Faction Synergy)
- 2 Heroes: Each basic attack by synergymates has a 20% chance to initiate a combo. This effect can be triggered once per round.
- 3 Heroes: Each basic attack by ally units has a 20% chance to initiate a combo. This effect can also be triggered once per round.
- 4 Heroes: The previous bonus is increased to 50%.
- 5 Heroes: The mentioned buff can now be triggered twice per battle round.
3. Protectors (Rune Synergy)
- 2 Heroes: Increases DEF of synergymates by 5% every round.
- 3 Heroes: The previous DEF bonus applies to all allies.
- 4 Heroes: The mentioned DEF boost is now increased to 10%. When allies are attacked, there is a 30% chance to riposte with a basic attack that deals 50% damage once.
- 5 Heroes: The DEF bonus is increased to 15% and the previous damage bonus to 100%.
Recommended Relics for Themis
- Active Skill: The Death’s Scythe swings and cuts through the enemy’s soul, dealing 156% Relic DMG to backline enemies, and applying 1 stack of ATK boost on the entire ally team.
- Passive Skill: During 3 rounds after this relic is used, Themis gains an additional 6 Relic Energy per action and has a 50% chance to increase the Mauling Reaper effect for 3 rounds.
- Active Skill: The Plague Bow fires countless arrows and unleashes the Apocalyptic Plague, dealing 188% Relic DMG to the enemy with the lowest HP. For every debuff on the targets, the damage increases by 10%, up to 100%, and applies 1 stack of Effect ACC Rate boost on all allies.
- Passive Skill: After firing an arrow, the Plagues Bow applies 5 stacks of Holy Shield on the ally with the lowest HP. Each stack can block 1 instance of DMG.