Lily & Lia are elven twin fairies born of the life force of the Woodland territory. They are some of the most effective Omniheroes healers and can provide a significant amount of healing for their team, making them indispensable for long battles.
Lily is a calm gentle soul and likes to sing famous songs of the fairies among flowers. On the other hand, Lia is a fiery spirit with no mercy for humans who dare to harm Woodland’s forest.
Omniheroes Lily & Lia Profile
- Title: Woodland Twins
- Faction: Woodland
- Class: Support (Healer)
- Rarity: Legendary
How to get Lily & Lia in Omniheroes?
Lily & Lia are offered as a reward for logging into the game for 7 days consecutively via a Selectable Hero chest. But you might also get them sooner via the Oracle Temple, Oracle Shop, Immortal Summon, or Hall of Heroes building in the Advanced tab either by using Summon Tickets II or Diamonds.
Keep in mind that the drop is not guaranteed via the summoning methods but you can always increase your chances of obtaining them by summoning 10 heroes at a time.
You can also get Lily & Lia by selecting them as the reward from the Selectable Chest once you recruit heroes 600 times. To check this progress, tap the “Limited Rebate” helmet icon in the upper right corner of the Advanced Summon page of Hall of Heroes.
Lily & Lia Base Stats at Level 100 (Max. Level)
Recommended Hero Pairing
Lily & Lia Skills
1. Dance of Hope (Ultimate, Active Skill)
Lily & Lia dance among flowers, applying a Shield equal to 222% of their ATK to all allies for 4 rounds. This skill casts in round 2, has a 3-round CD, and purifies up to 2 debuffs.
2. Healing Flower (Active Skill)
Lily & Lia summon a healing flower, providing healing equal to a 60% Heal Rate. It also offers a 5% heal amount of the target’s Max HP to the 2 ally units with the lowest HP and applies 2 stacks of Heal Rate boost on the target. It casts in the third round.
3. Serenity (Passive Skill)
When Lily & Lia are deployed, the limit of ATK boost stacks increases by 10. Every 1% increase in Lily & Lia’s CRIT RES Rate, offers them an extra 1% ATK as well.
4. Nolutral’s Blessing (Passive Skill)
When Lily & Lia are deployed, the limit of DEF RED stacks increases by 10. With each 1% increase in Lily & Lia’s CRIT RES Rate, they also gain 1% ATK.
5. Awakening Skill 2
Once awakened, this skill increases Lily & Lia’s ATK, HP, and DEF by 10%.
Lily & Lia Synergies
1. Glorians (Valkyrie Synergy)
- 2 Heroes: At the start of the battle, applies 2 stacks of ATK boost on the 3 allies with the highest ATK for 3 rounds, and 2 stacks of DEF RED on the 3 enemies with the highest ATK for 3 rounds.
- 3 Heroes: The mentioned boosts are now applied to the entire team of allies and enemies respectively. The ally team also receives a 100% Control Immunity buff for 2 rounds.
- 4 Heroes: The mentioned buffs and debuffs apply 3 stacks instead of 2 and the ally team also receives a 15% DMG boost for 4 rounds.
- 5 Heroes: It casts 5 stacks of ATK and DEF RED and the DMG bonus is increased to 25%.
2. Verdians (Faction Synergy)
- 2 Heroes: When a synergymate takes action, they have a 30% chance to start a sync attack that deals 100% basic attack damage.
- 3 Heroes: The same benefits as the previous tier but now they apply to the entire ally team.
- 4 Heroes: The previous ATK damage bonus is increased to 150%.
- 5 Heroes: The mentioned buff is increased to 200%.
3. Monarchs (Rune Synergy)
- 2 Heroes: Synerhymates will not take damage more than 60% of their Max HP in a single instance of damage.
- 3 Heroes: The same benefits as the previous tier.
- 4 Heroes: The damage threshold is decreased to 40%. Every 1% of HP the targets lose, increases DMG boost by an additional 1% and can go up to 50%.
- 5 Heroes: The damage threshold is decreased to 30%, and the DMG bonus to 2%, up to 100%.
Recommended Relics for Lily & Lia
- Active Skill: Kamier’s Lantern deals 365% Relic DMG to the enemy with the lowest HP and increases the Relic damage by 20% for each Glorian synergymate deployed (up to 3 synergymates).
- Passive Skill: After casting Kamier’s Lantern, the next cast will cost 30% less Relic Energy and applies 1 stack of DEF RED on all enemies.
- Active Skill: Holy butterflies fly around allies while playing a healing melody to carry out healing equal to 357% Relic ATK on the ally unit with the lowest HP. Increases Relic Heal Rate by 20% for each Glorian synergymate deployed, up to 3 teammates.
- Passive Skill: After casting Orpheus’ Lyre, applies 1 stack of Fortitude on the target. While this effect is active, only a minimum of 1 HP is retained regardless of the amount of damage taken and grants the ally team 1 stack of DEF boost.
Hand of Tyr
- Active Skill: Remove the seal on the severed arm and unleashes its earth-shattering power, dealing 86% Relic DMG to all enemies, and granting the ally team 1 stack of DMG boost.
- Passive Skill: After casting Hand of Tyr, resets the cooldown of other Relics, and grants all allies a Shield equal to 200% of the Relic’s ATK DMG.