Macaria is the best hero in Omniheroes. She is a high-level demon who can deal massive amounts of melee damage while also protecting her teammates.
She is one of the main warrior characters of the Valiantors synergy and her attacks are even more effective against damage-reduced enemies. Her combat style is fiercer than most primitive of beasts, wielding the dual-edged scythe named Hammer Crusher.
Omniheroes Macaria Profile
- Title: Abyss Queen
- Faction: Demon
- Class: Warrior
- Rarity: Legendary
How to get Macaria in Omniheroes?
You can get Macaria by picking her as a reward from the Selectable Hero Chest offered on the 14th consecutive login day in Omniheroes.
But you might also get her sooner via the Hall of Heroes building, the Advanced tab either by using Summon Tickets II or Diamonds.
Keep in mind that the drop is not guaranteed but you can always increase your chances of obtaining her by summoning 10 heroes at a time. You can also get Macaria via the Oracle Temple, Oracle Shop, or Immortal Summon if you are lucky enough.
Base Stats at Level 100 (Max. Level)
Recommended Hero Pairing
1. Valiantors (Valkyrie Synergy)
- 2 Heroes: At the start of the battle, applies Assail on synergymates, increasing the PDMG dealt by 50% for 4 rounds.
- 3 Heroes: At the start of the battle, applies Assail on the ally team, increasing the PDMG dealt by 50% for 4 rounds.
- 4 Heroes: The PDMG dealt is increased to 100% and applies a 15% DMG Immunity Boost on all allies for 4 rounds.
- 5 Heroes: The DMG Immunity Boost on all allies is increased to 25% and the PDMG dealt to 150%.
2. Royals (Faction Synergy)
- 1 Hero: At the start of the battle, all allies receive a Shield effect equal to 100% of their ATK for 2 rounds.
- 2 Heroes: The Shield effect is increased to 125%. Each stack of buffs that ally units gain increases their damage boost and damage reduction by 1% up to 20 stacks.
- 3 Heroes: The Shield effect is increased to 150%, while the damage reduction to 2%.
- 4 Heroes: The previous bonuses are increased to 175% and 3% accordingly.
- 5 Heroes: The mentioned buffs are boosted to 200% and 4% respectively.
3. Deviants (Faction Synergy)
- 1 Hero: At the beginning of a fight, all allies will have their Leech Rate increased by 15%.
- 2 Heroes: The Leech Rate is the same as the previous tier and now the ATK is also increased by 20% and all allies receive 2 stacks of Holy Shield. Each stack can block 1 instance of damage.
- 3 Heroes: The Leech Rate is increased to 20%, ATK to 30%, and all allies gain 3 stacks of Holy Shield.
- 4 Heroes: The Leech Rate is increased to 25%, ATK to 40%, and all allies gain 4 stacks of Holy Shield.
- 5 Heroes: All allies have their Leech Rate increased to 30%, ATK to 50%, and gain 5 stacks of Holy Shield.
4. Monarchs (Rune Synergy)
- 2 Heroes: Synerhymates will not take damage more than 60% of their Max HP in a single instance of damage.
- 3 Heroes: The same benefits as the previous tier.
- 4 Heroes: The damage threshold is decreased to 40%. Every 1% of HP the targets lose, increases DMG boost by an additional 1% and can go up to 50%.
- 5 Heroes: The damage threshold is decreased to 30%, and the DMG boost to 2%, up to 100%.
1. Sickle Slice (Ultimate, Active Skill)
Macaria throws her giant dual-bladed scythe that slices through the battlefield, dealing up to 225% damage to 3 random enemies. Also, increases the damage by 20% for every stack of DEF RED (reduces defense by 5% and stacks up to 5 times by default) the target has, up to 150%. This skill casts in round 2 and has a 3-round cooldown.
2. Dual Blade Pierce (Active Skill)
Macaria’s dual blade flies and swings at full force, dealing 270% damage to an enemy unit and applies 2 stacks of ATK RED for 3 rounds. This skill casts in round 3 and its cooldown requires 3 rounds.
3. Enhanced Shield (Passive Skill)
With this skill unlocked, when Macaria is deployed, the Shield effect of all allies is increased by 50%. Every 1% increase in Macaria’s CRIT RES Rate also increases her ATK by 1%. The Shield absorbs damage instead of HP, which helps Macaria resist longer to high-damage attacks.
4. Wrath (Passive Skill)
Every 1% increase in Macaria’s CRIT RES Rate also increases her ATK by 1%.
5. Awakening Skill
Once awakened, this skill increases Macaria’s ATK, HP, and DEF by 10%.
Recommended Relics for Macaria
- Active Skill: The Death’s Scythe swings and cuts through the enemy’s soul, dealing 156% Relic DMG to backline enemies, and applying 1 stack of ATK boost on the entire ally team.
- Passive Skill: During 3 rounds after this relic is used, Macaria gains an additional 6 Relic Energy per action and has a 50% chance to increase the Mauling Reaper effect for 3 rounds.
- Active Skill: The Plague Bow fires countless arrows and unleashes the Apocalyptic Plague, dealing 188% Relic DMG to the enemy with the lowest HP. For every debuff on the targets, the damage increases by 10%, up to 100%, and applies 1 stack of Effect ACC Rate boost on all allies.
- Passive Skill: After firing an arrow, the Plagues Bow applies 5 stacks of Holy Shield on the ally with the lowest HP. Each stack can block 1 instance of DMG.