Talanis is one of the main Mages of the Glorians synergy and she is perfect for players who are looking to deal some serious damage. With her Ultimate, she can deal massive damage to all enemies while her passive skill will help boost her attack and defense stats. She is also able to reduce enemy defense with her Storm’s Eye skill, making her even more powerful in battle.
Talanis is an excellent choice for anyone seeking a Mage who can dish out huge amounts of damage and also provide some defensive benefits. Make sure to check our Omniheroes tier list for more details on how she ranks compared to other similar characters.
Omniheroes Talanis Profile
- Title: Thunderheart
- Faction: Divine
- Class: Mage
- Rarity: Legendary
How to get Talanis in Omniheroes?
You can get Talanis via the Oracle Temple, Oracle Shop, Immortal Summon, or Hall of Heroes building in the Advanced tab either by using Summon Tickets II or Diamonds.
Keep in mind that the drop is not guaranteed via the summoning methods but you can always increase your chances of obtaining them by summoning 10 heroes at a time.
You might also get Talanis via the 50 Hero Shards rewards offered every 50 summons. You can then use the 50 shards to summon a random 5-star hero, which could be Talanis if you are lucky. To check this progress, tap the “Limited Rebate” helmet icon in the upper right corner of the Advanced Summon page of Hall of Heroes.
Talanis Base Stats at Level 100 (Max. Level)
Recommended Hero Pairing
Omniheroes Talanis Skills
1. Annihilating Thunder (Ultimate, Active Skill)
Talanis summons a lightning orb that attacks all enemies, dealing up to 450% MDMG (Magic Damage). If she has 6 stacks of ATK boost, applies Stun on all enemies for 1 round or 2 rounds if she has 12 stacks. This skill casts in round 2 and has a 3-round cooldown.
2. Leaping Lightning Arc (Active Skill)
Talanis summons bounding lightning strikes that attack random enemies, dealing 120% magic damage, and applies 3 stacks of ATK boost on herself. It casts in the third round and has a 3-round cooldown.
3. Storm’s Eye (Passive Skill)
When an ally is attacked, Talanis applies 1 stack of DEF RED (Defense Reduction) on all enemies. With each 1% increase in Talanis’ CRIT RES Rate, she also gains 1% of ATK.
4. Thunder Dominator (Passive Skill)
Each 1% increase in Talanis’ CRIT RES Rate also offers 1% ATK.
5. Awakening Skill 2
Once awakened, this skill increases Talanis’ ATK, HP, and DEF by 10%.
Omniheroes Talanis Synergies
1. Glorians (Valkyrie Synergy)
- 2 Heroes: At the start of the battle, applies 2 stacks of ATK boost on the 3 allies with the highest ATK for 3 rounds, and 2 stacks of DEF RED on the 3 enemies with the highest ATK for 3 rounds.
- 3 Heroes: The mentioned boosts are now applied to the entire team of allies and enemies respectively. The ally team also receives a 100% Control Immunity buff for 2 rounds.
- 4 Heroes: The mentioned buffs and debuffs apply 3 stacks instead of 2 and the ally team also receives a 15% DMG boost for 4 rounds.
- 5 Heroes: It casts 5 stacks of ATK and DEF RED and the DMG bonus is increased to 25%.
2. Royals (Faction Synergy)
- 1 Hero: At the start of the battle, all allies receive a Shield effect equal to 100% of their ATK for 2 rounds.
- 2 Heroes: The Shield effect is increased to 125%. Each stack of buffs that ally units gain increases their damage boost and damage reduction by 1% up to 20 stacks.
- 3 Heroes: The Shield effect is increased to 150%, while the damage reduction to 2%.
- 4 Heroes: The previous bonuses are increased to 175% and 3% accordingly.
- 5 Heroes: The mentioned buffs are boosted to 200% and 4% respectively.
3. Celestials (Faction Synergy)
- 1 Hero: At the beginning of a fight, all allies gain 15% CRIT and 25% ATK.
- 2 Heroes: The ATK bonus is increased to 50%. When an ally is defeated, purifies all debuffs on all allies and dispels all buffs on all enemies.
- 3 Heroes: The ATK bonus is increased to 75%.
- 4 Heroes: The ATK buff is increased to 100%.
- 5 Heroes: The previous ATK boost is increased to an impressive 150%.
4. Monarchs (Rune Synergy)
- 2 Heroes: Synerhymates will not take damage more than 60% of their Max HP in a single instance of damage.
- 3 Heroes: The same benefits as the previous tier.
- 4 Heroes: The damage threshold is decreased to 40%. Every 1% of HP the targets lose, increases DMG boost by an additional 1% and can go up to 50%.
- 5 Heroes: The damage threshold is decreased to 30%, and the DMG bonus to 2%, up to 100%.
Recommended Relics for Talanis
- Active Skill: Holy butterflies fly around allies while playing a healing melody to carry out healing equal to 357% Relic ATK on the ally unit with the lowest HP. Increases Relic Heal Rate by 20% for each Glorian synergymate deployed, up to 3 teammates.
- Passive Skill: After casting Orpheus’ Lyre, applies 1 stack of Fortitude on the target. While this effect is active, only a minimum of 1 HP is retained regardless of the amount of damage taken and grants the ally team 1 stack of DEF boost.
Hand of Tyr
- Active Skill: Remove the seal on the severed arm and unleashes its earth-shattering power, dealing 86% Relic DMG to all enemies, and granting the ally team 1 stack of DMG boost.
- Passive Skill: After casting Hand of Tyr, resets the cooldown of other Relics, and grants all allies a Shield equal to 200% of the Relic’s ATK DMG.
- Active Skill: Kamier’s Lantern deals 365% Relic DMG to the enemy with the lowest HP and increases the Relic damage by 20% for each Glorian synergymate deployed (up to 3 synergymates).
- Passive Skill: After casting Kamier’s Lantern, the next cast will cost 30% less Relic Energy and applies 1 stack of DEF RED on all enemies.