Nyx is a powerful demon character and one of the main warriors of the Valliantors synergy. She is one of the best Omniheroes characters and she can be extremely powerful against weakened targets. Nyx performs great when paired with Valliantors synergy heroes but also with those from the Deviants synergy like Macaria and Janna.
Omniheroes Nyx Profile
- Title: Nightfall Queen
- Faction: Demon
- Class: Warrior
- Rarity: Legendary
How to get Nyx in Omniheroes?
You can get Nyx via the Hall of Heroes building, the Advanced tab either by using Summon Tickets II or Diamonds. You might also get Nyx via the Oracle Temple, Oracle Shop, or Immortal Summon.
Keep in mind that the drop is not guaranteed but you can always increase your chances of obtaining her by summoning 10 heroes at a time.
Base Stats at Level 100 (Max. Level)
Recommended Hero Pairing
1. Abyssal Jaws (Ultimate, Active Skill)
Nyx opens the Abyssal Wall to unleash fearsome Nightmares, dealing 300% PDMG to a backline enemy, and has a 10% chance to deal 10x damage in PvP combat. This skill casts in round 2 and has a 3-round CD.
2. Deathbringer (Active Skill)
This skill has the same effects and bonuses as the previous one but it casts in round 3.
3. Dreamsteal (Passive Skill)
If allies defeat more than 2 enemies, Nyx steals the target’s Shield when dealing damage. The stolen Shield will not exceed 200% of her ATK. For every 1% CRIT RES Rate increase, Nyx also gains 1% ATK.
4. Sleepwalk (Passive Skill)
Nyx’s basic attacks have a 25% chance to be replaced by the Deathbringer skill. For every 1% CRIT RES Rate boost, Nyx receives 1% ATK as well.
5. Awakening Skill 2
Once awakened, this skill increases Nyx’s ATK, HP, and DEF by 10%.
1. Valiantors (Valkyrie Synergy)
- 2 Heroes: At the start of the battle, applies Assail on synergymates, increasing the PDMG dealt by 50% for 4 rounds.
- 3 Heroes: At the start of the battle, applies Assail to the ally team, increasing the PDMG dealt by 50% for 4 rounds.
- 4 Heroes: The PDMG dealt is increased to 100% and applies a 15% DMG Immunity Boost to all allies for 4 rounds.
- 5 Heroes: The DMG Immunity Boost to all allies is increased to 25% and the PDMG dealt to 150%.
2. Royals (Faction Synergy)
- 1 Hero: At the start of the battle, all allies gain a Shield effect equal to 100% of their ATK for 2 rounds.
- 2 Heroes: The Shield effect is increased to 125%. Each stack of buffs that ally units gain increases their damage boost and damage reduction by 1% up to 20 stacks.
- 3 Heroes: The Shield effect is increased to 150%, while the damage reduction to 2%.
- 4 Heroes: The previous bonuses are increased to 175% and 3% accordingly.
- 5 Heroes: The mentioned buffs are increased to 200% and 4% respectively.
3. Deviants (Faction Synergy)
- 1 Hero: At the start of the battle, all allies have their Leech Rate increased by 15%.
- 2 Heroes: Besides the previous Leech Rate bonus, the ATK is increased by 20% and all allies receive 2 stacks of Holy Shield. Each stack can block 1 instance of damage.
- 3 Heroes: The Leech Rate is increased to 20%, ATK to 30%, and all allies get 3 stacks of Holy Shield.
- 4 Heroes: The Leech Rate is increased to 25%, ATK to 40%, and all allies get 4 stacks of Holy Shield.
- 5 Heroes: All allies have their Leech Rate increased to 30%, ATK to 50%, and gain 5 stacks of Holy Shield.
4. Strikers (Rune Synergy)
- 2 Heroes: Increases the ATK of synergymates by 25% every round.
- 3 Heroes: The previous ATK bonus now applies to all allies.
- 4 Heroes: The mentioned ATK boost is now increased to 30%.
- 5 Heroes: The ATK is increased to 35%.
Recommended Relics for Nyx
- Active Skill: The Death’s Scythe swings and cuts through the enemy’s soul, dealing 156% Relic DMG to backline enemies, and applying 1 stack of ATK boost on the entire ally team.
- Passive Skill: During 3 rounds after this relic is used, Nyx gains an additional 6 Relic Energy per action and has a 50% chance to increase the Mauling Reaper effect for 3 rounds.
- Active Skill: The Plague Bow fires countless arrows and unleashes the Apocalyptic Plague, dealing 188% Relic DMG to the enemy with the lowest HP. For every debuff on the targets, the damage increases by 10%, up to 100%, and applies 1 stack of Effect ACC Rate boost on all allies.
- Passive Skill: After firing an arrow, the Plagues Bow applies 5 stacks of Holy Shield on the ally with the lowest HP. Each stack can block 1 instance of DMG.