Aracha is one of the 8 strongest lord heroes in Watcher of Realms and she has all the qualities one would want in a fighter hero. Her formidable attacks make her capable of taking down enemies quickly and efficiently, while her ultimate skill gives her an edge during battle.
Additionally, Aracha’s passive skills not only help her deal extra damage to enemies but also give her allies a range-based DMG boost when she is nearby. Her secret power, however, is her ability to attack airborne units, which is rare to see on a Fighter character in this game.
Overall, Aracha is one of the best fighters as we mentioned in our tier list Watcher of Realms, able to decimate her opponents and support her allies at the same time.
Watcher of Realms Aracha Profile
- Title: The Crimson Widow
- Faction: The Star Piercers
- Rarity: Legendary
- Class: Fighter
- Attack Type: Piercing (Ranged)
- Abilities: Poison, Control
How to get Aracha in Watcher of Realms?
Aracha is a legendary 5-star hero, which means that she can be summoned with Legendary Summoning Crystals for better drop rates via Divine Summoning.
Unfortunately, the drop chances are still low at 0.4%. However, if you do a multiple summon of 10 heroes, your chances go up significantly.
To increase your odds even further, try keeping an eye out for special events that might offer Aracha as a reward or at least improved drop rates. The Shard Summoning event is a good example where you can get certain legendary heroes by collecting shards.
Aracha’s Base Stats at Level 60 (Max. Level)
Recommended Team for Aracha (Mixed)
1. P. ATK (Basic ATK)
With this skill, Aracha deals 100% DMG to one enemy target, including airborne units. Upgrading this skill increases Aracha’s DMG by 5% for each level.
2. Spider Stance (Manual, Ultimate)
Aracha evolves, increasing DMG by 40% and hitting one more target for 20 seconds. Here are the bonuses for each additional skill level:
- Level 2: Skill Cost is decreased by 100 and Initial Rage is increased by 100
- Level 3: DMG is increased by 10% and duration by 5 seconds
- Level 4: Skill Cost is decreased by 100 and Initial Rage is increased by 100
- Level 5: DMG is increased by 10% and duration by 5 sec.
3. Spider Toxin (Passive)
Attacks inflict Spider Toxin to the target, dealing 10% M. DMG per sec for 3 sec. When a target is defeated under the Spider Toxin effect, it will burst, dealing 20% AoE DMG to surrounding enemies and inflicting Poison. Increasing the level of this skill, you get the following bonuses:
- Level 2: The Toxin DMG is increased by 1%
- Level 3: The Toxin DMG gets an additional 1% bonus
- Level 4: Toxin DMG increases by an extra 1%
- Level 5: The Toxin DMG is boosted by 2%
4. Messy Web (Passive)
After every 6 ATK, the next ATK will ensnare the target in spider webs for 1 sec. If the target is airborne, the duration of the webbing effect is extended to 2 sec. By upgrading this skill you get the following bonuses:
- Level 2: Required ATK is decreased by 1 time
- Level 3: The duration of Spider Webs on targets is increased by 1 second
- Level 4: The duration of Spider Webs on Airborne targets is increased by 1 sec.
- Level 5: Required ATK is decreased by 1 time, so 4 remaining required attacks
5. Piercing Vision III (Lord Skill)
Increases faction allies’ basic attributes by 15%. Faction allies’ ATK Ranges are also increased. For every tile away from the target, increases their DMG by 5%, up to 50%.
Aracha Awakening Benefits
- Awakened I: While in Spider Stance, increases all DMG by 20%
- Awakened II: The faction allies’ DMG to Airborne from the Piercing Vision III skill is increased by 5%.
- Awakened III: Increases the duration of Spider Tokin and Poison by 2 seconds
- Awakened IV: Aracha’s Rage Regen (ATK) is increased by 2.
- Awakened V: When an enemy with Spider Toxin is defeated, deals 110% AoE DMG to nearby enemies affected by the Poison effect
Aracha’s Story – Into Her Web
Aracha, Queen of Spiders, is a void of death, darkness, and danger, much like the Weaver Cave over which she rules. Yet she is elegant, mysterious, and strangely alluring in ways much like the most venomous of spiders. Quite what Aracha is may not be entirely clear, but she was almost certainly Human at one point. Long, long ago, Aracha is said to have been the wife of a poor farmer who regularly spent all his money on drink and gambling.
This farmer was indebted to many moneylenders and Aracha knew that before long, her husband would leave her penniless and ruined. She prayed for a solution that came to her in the form of a vision. A mighty blacker than black spider appeared in her mind’s eye and declared itself to be the spirit of the Weaver, the dreaded Lady Spider god that had eaten her own young and then herself, disappearing from the realm of mortals.
She told her that she would help Aracha out of pity in exchange for her acting as the vessel for her return to Tya, yet a sacrifice was needed. Then they would conquer the world together. The sacrifice was obvious: she would need to kill her husband. If she did so, the Weaver said, there would be a great reward.
And so, that night when her husband slept in yet another drunken stupor, she slipped a venomous spider into his ear, which bit him, killing him after hours of torment. Aracha fled the farm and took to worshipping spiders as she came to slowly resemble one. She was granted power over spiders and could command them to do as she wished.
The dark voice inside her ordered her to travel from town to town and hunt in exchange for mightier powers, and she did so, sending spiders to attack her victims. She developed her own venom, span webs, and commanded an army of spiders as she became more spider than Human.Aracha’s bio via Watcher of Realms.