Laya is a super-effective healer that every team should have in Watcher of Realms. She grants ATK-Based Healing to some of her allies in range with her AoE Heal skill and can increase the healing she deals with her basic attacks. This helps her restore the HP of allies quickly and efficiently.
Not only that but with Laya on your team, all the other characters led by her can recover HP themselves, thanks to her amazing lord skill. All these impressive abilities make Laya an invaluable lord hero in any battle situation.
Watcher of Realms Laya Profile
- Title: The Celestial Chordspeaker
- Faction: The Watchguard
- Rarity: Legendary
- Class: Healer
- Attack Type: Magic (Ranged)
- Abilities: AoE Heal, Rage Regen, Buff
How to get Laya in Watcher of Realms?
Laya can be summoned via the Hero Summon, Divine Summoning (0.4% drop chance), or via the Invocation of Spirits tab (0.04% drop rate). Unfortunately, both methods offer a very low drop rate, but you can increase your chances of getting ger by summoning in packs of 10.
Nevertheless, she is definitely worth the effort as she is the best healer in Watcher of Realms. You might also want to keep an eye on the events as some of them do offer heroes as rewards as well (e.g. the Shard Summoning event).
Laya’s Base Stats at Level 60 (Max. Level)
Recommended Hero Pairing for Laya (Mixed)
1. AoE Heal (Basic ATK)
With this skill, Laya grants ATK-Based Healing (an effect that restores HP based on the target’s Max HP and Laya’s ATK) to 3 allies in range. Upgrading this skill increases Laya’s Healing Multiplier by 5% for each level.
2. Divine Grace (Manual, Ultimate)
With this skill, Laya restores 10% Rage for all allies in range immediately. Afterwards, restores 1% Rage for them every 2 sec, lasting 10 sec. This effect doesn’t affect the hero’s Rage. Here are the bonuses for each additional skill level:
- Level 2: The Rage Regen interval is decreased by 0.5 sec.
- Level 3: The Rage Regen per second is increased by 0.6%
- Level 4: Rage Regen interval is decreased by an extra 0.5 sec.
- Level 5: Skill Cost is decreased by 200
3. Celestial Ascendance (Passive)
When the Ultimate is triggered, applies a DMG Increase to all allies in range, and increases their DMG by 5% every 5 sec, stacking up to 1 time(s). The effect lasts until the Ultimate is over. Increasing the level of this skill, you get the following bonuses:
- Level 2: The DMG increase trigger interval is decreased by 1.5 sec.
- Level 3: The DMG increase stack Cap is increased by 1
- Level 4: The DMG increase trigger interval is decreased by an additional 1.5 sec.
- Level 5: The DMG increase stack Cap is raised again by 1
4. Ethereal Resurrection (Passive)
When allies in range release their Ultimates, they will restore HP equal to 150% of Laya’s Healing Multiplier. Upgrading this skill offers the following bonuses:
- Level 2: Healing Multiplier is increased by 10%
- Level 3: Laya’s Healing Multiplier is increased by 10%
- Level 4: Her Healing Multiplier is increased by 10%
- Level 5: The Healing Multiplier is increased by 20%
5. Blessing of the Light III (Lord Skill)
Increases faction allies’ basic attributes by 15%. Periodically increases DMG and Healing Multiplier by 30% for 20 sec. The more faction allies there are on the team, the more frequently it takes effect. When any faction ally is healed, their DMG will increase by 15% for 10 sec.
Laya Awakening Benefits
- Awakened I: The DMG increase provided by Celestial Ascendance lasts for 5 more seconds after the Ultimate ends.
- Awakened II: The faction allies’ ATK from the Blessing of the Light III skill is increased by 5%.
- Awakened III: Laya’s Ultimate can restore Rage for herself as well
- Awakened IV: Laya’s Rage Regen is increased by 1.
- Awakened V: When the Ultimate is triggered, the DMG increase offered by the Celestial Ascendance skill to allies increases to 15%.
Laya’s Story – Strings Attached
Entire generations have fallen victim to the conflict between the Mosune Empire and Yalnor Kingdom, which lays claim to the bloodiest battles in the history of Tya. When the broken and battered soldiers return from the arrow strewn fields, there are those who tend tirelessly to their wounds. Those like Laya, the Celestial Chordspeaker.
When war between the aforementioned great nations intensified, Laya knew her place was on the front lines. A pacifist to the core, she set off at once and established a medical station in a neutral territory of the warzone, vowing to provide aid to any brought before her.
The young woman garnered so much respect from the warring nations that her aid station was declared a sanctuary- acts of violence committed against her would be perceived as war crimes. While she was indeed as skilled a healer as they come, what her patients treasured most about their time under her care may seem surprising: Her music.
When the groans of the wounded were deafening at night, Laya would play her harp, coaxing soothing melodies from its strings and calming any lucky enough to listen. It was as if her music could heal the very soul itself, and many believed it actually did.
With her magical harp, Laya seeks the front lines of conflict to this very day, offering songs of healing to all who need to hear them.Laya’s bio via Watcher of Realms.